Friday, August 26, 2011

So long stateside!

The day has finally arrived! It feels as if I've been anticipating today for so long that it would never come.  I board to Detroit at 3:00pm 3:34pm (first delay) today and from there will fly to Beijing.  I should arrive in Beijing late Friday night (which is Friday morning stateside). 

Please be lifting up (praying) for these things:
  • His name to be known 
  • Against the evil one's schemes
  • Travel Mercies- no delays and full luggage arrival
  • Luggage to be within weight limits 49 & 50 lbs- PTL!
  • A quick adjustment to the time change and jet lag (School starts Monday!)

Next update will be from Shepherd's Field!
Thank you Father for paving the way for me to return. Please continue to go before me on this crazy adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment